Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Poem for 2009 Summer Beauty Pageant

For the pageants, there is an "About Me" section that the contestant is to fill out, however, since Tarrah is so young, they ask that the parent writes something. I of course, choose to write a cute poem:

I may not be too old,

I may not be too tall.

But take a look at this grace,

I have yet to fall.

I strive to be a doctor,

Of course when I am older than two.

Maybe someday you will be my patient,

Tell me that is okay with you.

I went to Florida in March,

That was my most interesting experience to date.

If you haven’t been there yet-

GO NOW! Don’t wait.

I met Mickey and his pals,

And became a princess in the castle.

But I can’t wear this frilly dress all time,

It isn’t worth the hassle.

I have been here before

Maybe you can remember when.

I loved it then,

And thought I should do it again.

So here is a twirl

And a smile for you.

Hope you like this,

It’s the least my mother could do….

You know, since I can’t write.

No comments: