Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Poem for 2008 Summer Beauty Pageant

For the pageants, there is an "About Me" section that the contestant is to fill out, however, since Tarrah is so young, they ask that the parent writes something. I of course, choose to write a cute poem:

I am almost two

Let me tell you what I can do…

I may be small

But I am growing with everyday.

I love to bat my eyes and smile

And do not have too much to say.

Mommy and Daddy make me laugh

In many different ways.

I love to sing, dance and clap,

That is how I praise.

I like to clean with my talking vacuum

Or dust the TV like I’ve seen mommy do.

I help with the laundry, water the flowers

Just so I can get a kiss and a thank you.

I can show you my nose, eyes, ears,

Hair, head and toes…

I try to dress myself

In anyone’s clothes.

I love all my family,

I know they love me too

From the longest blondest hair

To the tip on my biggest toe in my shoe.

No comments: