Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What If You Are Wrong?

November 5, 2008
Recently, I wrote an article about being pro-life. It became quite a hit on pressconnects.com as an amateur article. The comments left on there were many for pro-life and many for pro-choice. There is no question as to who is right in my mind, then again everyone thinks that their opinion is right and cannot see over to the other side.

I guess that there is never really a clear-cut answer as to what is right or wrong… unless you ask a Christian is equipped with the manual that was provided for living a correct human life by God.

I cannot imagine now, my life without God. I know what I might be doing without Him and it might not be good. People who don’t have God in their lives, are no bad people… they are just considered “lost.” They might not know they are lost, but in God’s eyes, they are. Christianity is not about Bible pushing. It is about love, and knowing there is always someone you can turn to that is the Father.

After finding God, I looked at things different. I could see the wondrous things that He created, things that couldn’t be done by anything or anyone else.

I cannot save the world-not even close, but if I can touch just one person with the word of God, then who I am to deprive that person of a relationship that is greater than anything else in this world? I am not perfect, no one is. I have done my fair share of sins.

People ask me, “What if you are wrong, and there is no God?” Well then, I have nothing to lose believing in Him. But then what if I am not wrong and the non-Christians are wrong? Is that a risk you are willing to take? I may have nothing to lose- but if you are wrong, you may lose everything.

No comments: