Friday, December 14, 2007

Poem for 2007 Winter Beauty Pageant

For the pageants, there is an "About Me" section that the contestant is to fill out, however, since Tarrah is so young, they ask that the parent writes something. I of course, choose to write a cute poem:

I may be small,
But don’t let that fool you.
My heart is big;
I will show all of you.
I love to sing and dance.
And so far in life I have been blessed.
I love my mommy and daddy,
They certainly are the best.
I’ll win you over
With my eyes so blue
And with my blonde little curls
I have too.
I have a couple pearly whites,
But they are quite hard to see.
The only people who can get me to smile
Is my silly family.
My smile is charming,
But to see it, is rare.
Usually I have a serious face
That tends to always be there.
I can be a cutie
And a little Miss.
I pucker up my lips
When mama asks for a kiss.

No comments: